Together with its many partners, the Flemish Community Commission (VGC) made a difference during the pandemic year 2020. Our social role became more evident than ever. In this annual report, you can read how we fulfilled that role.
For the first time last year, we also drew up a strategic multi-year plan. That ambitious plan brings together all aspects of VGC’s policy. In the multi-year plan, you can find many recommendations from the participative process known as Stadspiratie, from the Brussels consultation round for school teams (“De Ronde van Brussel”) and from the VGC’s advisory boards.
167 policy actions for the coming 5 years
The multi-year plan counts 7 major objectives:
- Enabling Brussels residents to develop their talents to the fullest.
- Making Brussels a child- and youth-friendly city.
- Contributing to building a multilingual Brussels.
- Involving all Brussels residents in helping to shape our policy and offer.
- Helping Brussels to be an exciting and lively city where people feel connected to each other.
- Ensuring that Brussels moves and cares.
- Making the VGC a flexible and collaborative government.
Read more about it on vgc.be/meerjarenplan.